Funds from the Choose Life License Plate are distributed to Massachusetts pro-life organizations such as pregnancy resource centers and maternity homes through a grant process. Choose Life, Inc. offers five types of Grants.
- Promotional Grants – Choose Life, Inc. offers promotional grants in the amount of $2,000 for qualifying centers agreeing to assist in promoting the Choose Life license plate through their website and newsletter.
- New Center Grant – Choose Life, Inc. offers new center grants in the amount of $5,000 to qualifying center that have recently opened, moved or performed major renovations.
- Training Grant – Choose Life, Inc. offers training grants:
- Conference Training (e.g. Heartbeat, CareNet) in the amount if $1,000 each for up to two center representatives
- Nurse/Sonographer Training
- In-house guest speaker training
- Special Expense Grant – Choose Life, Inc. offers grants for special onetime purchases for items related to promoting the cause of life.
- Fundraising Grant – Choose Life, Inc. offers grants in the amount of $1,000 to qualifying centers to assist in defraying the cost of fundraising events such as a Walk for Life or a Banquet.
All grants are subject to funds availability. We request that you contact us for pre-approval.
Promotional/New Center Grant Application (PDF, 209K)
Training/Expense Grant Application (PDF, 192K)